Daily .NET Tips aims to share practical tips and tricks for .NET developers, Architects, and Consultants. This is the recap post for the .NET Tips and Tricks post published in May. We have learned about Visual Studio 2022 coming as 64 Bit; We have explored Azure DevOps with Github Action and learned how to set up complete CI/CD directly from Visual Studio for GitHub. This month, we have also explored technologies like Azure Health Bot, Creating a Health Chatbot, and integrating the same in Microsoft Teams. We have also explored several tips and tricks related to Visual Studio.
.NET Tips and Tricks @ May 2021 Recap
- Visual Studio 2022 is 64-bit – What does it mean?
- Don’t See the Preview Features in Visual Studio – Try This
- Remove Unused References – Clean up project references and NuGet packages in Visual Studio
- CI/CD using GitHub Actions Workflow directly from Visual Studio
- How to view the list of all local Git Repositories in Visual Studio?
- Did you know – Visual Studio can add Using directive automatically on paste?
Azure Health Chatbot
- Distribute Azure Health Chatbot Using Microsoft Teams Apps
- How to configure Azure Health Chatbot for Microsoft Teams?
- Create your first AI-powered, compliant Chatbot using Azure Health Bot
- The New Azure Logo – Microsoft Azure Icon
- How to Setup Azure DevOps CI/CD end-to-end for Python on Azure Function under 5 min?
- Switch DevOps Starter between Azure DevOps and GitHub Action
- Create a Messaging App using Azure Web PubSub Service and C#
- Getting Started with Azure Web PubSub Service
- The fastest way to get started with Microsoft Azure
Visual Studio Code
Reference Link : .NET Tips and Tricks ( Azure, Visual Studio, Azure Health Bot) from Daily .NET Tips – May 2021 Links
Thanks for visiting !
Pingback: .NET Tips and Tricks - Azure, Azure Health Bot, Visual Studio - May 2021 Recap - Daily .NET Tips - Software Mile.com
Pingback: Dew Drop – June 2, 2021 (#3456) – Morning Dew by Alvin Ashcraft