Azure DevOps has everything you need to build your software product from envisioning to put in into end-users’ hands. This post listed 10 useful Azure DevOps Work Items Tips & Tricks.
10 Azure DevOps – Work Items Tips & Tricks that you should know
- Copy Child Work Items in Azure DevOps
- Link Azure DevOps work items to an existing build
- How to define custom rules for Work Items in Azure DevOps
- Exclude Work Item Types in Azure DevOps Projects
- Create VSTS Work Items or GitHub Issues for Application Insights from Azure Portal
- Quickly create VSTS Work Items for Application Insights Telemetry from Visual Studio
- Modify Multiple Work Items together in VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services)
- How to restore deleted work items in VSTS?
- Move a VSTS work item to another team project
- How to change a work item type in VSTS?
Also, check out this video to learn how to create an Azure DevOps Project, Understanding of Azure DevOps Process, and How to customize the Process template to accommodate your business need.